Hélio Ziskind - O Gigante Da Floresta Album
|1||A Carta Do Galileu|
|2||E A Gente Se Abraçou|
|3||Era Um Dia Desses|
|5||O Sorriso Do Jequitibá|
|7||E Foi Assim|
|10||A Metamorfose Das Borboletas|
|13||Canção Da Caminhada Até O Topo Da Montanha|
|14||O Rio Tem Cachoeiras|
|15||A História Do Incêndio Do Jequitibá De Carangola|
|17||Uma Bolinha Marrom|
|18||Canção Dos Morcegos|
- Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass – Sílvio Mazzuca Jr.
- Acoustic Guitar [10 string Viola Caipira] – Paulo Freire
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Ubaldo Versolato
- Electric Guitar, Dobro, Portuguese Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [12 string], Cavaquinho – Tuco Marcondes
- Percussion – Marcos Suzano
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Nailor "Proveta" Azevedo
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Vítor Alcântara
- Vocals – Tarsila Amorim Coelho, Tatiana Parra
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Harmonica, Synthesizer, Written-By, Producer – Hélio Ziskind
Album is titled "A Turma do Cocoricó em O Gigante da Floresta - uma aventura musical de Hélio Ziskind", in free translation "The Cocoricó Gang in The Forest Giant, a musical adventure by Hélio Ziskind".
All songs written by Hélio Ziskind for the Children's TV show "Cocoricó", broadcasted by TV Cultura, São Paulo.
Tracklisting indexed differently from CD, in which tracks 15 and 16 are too long and were splitted to help listening and replaying. Splited parts have no titles, subtitles or any identification but numbering. So as they can not be titled, were supressed on indexing. A note on rear case inlay footnotes explains splitting reason as described.
- Barcode: 7 897181 235177
- Matrix / Runout: 27642A MICROSERVICE 15/HZ-1001 057090
- Manufactured By – Microservice Tecnologia Digital da Amazônia Ltda.
- Distributed By – Estúdio Eldorado Ltda.
- Licensed From – Estúdio Hélio Ziskind Ltda.
Album 2004 19 Songs. O Gigante da Floresta. Hélio Ziskind. 19 tracks 48:54. All songs written by Hélio Ziskind for the Children's TV show Cocoricó, broadcasted by TV Cultura, São Paulo. Tracklisting indexed differently from CD, in which tracks 15 and 16 are too long and were splitted to help listening and replaying. Splited parts have no titles, subtitles or any identification but numbering. 1933 - Helio Ziskind. Discover new music every day. Personalized recommendations, new music, stations, curated playlists for every taste, and easy management of your music library. Enjoy free access to millions of tracks with HQ sound. HTML code. Album station. O Foguete Tricolor Vai Decolar. Disc IDs 0. Cover Art 1. Additional details. Type: Album. Packaging: Jewel Case. Status: Official. Language: Portuguese. Released: Nov album has an average beat per minute of 116 BPM slowestfastest tempos: 63157 BPM. Album starts at 97BPM, ends at 106BPM 9, with tempos within the 63-157BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing. Tracklist O Gigante Da Floresta. O Gigante Da Floresta. 2001 Universal Music. You are viewing Hélio Ziskind Chords in the album O Gigante Da Floresta More Albums. Quick Access