Urs Leimgruber - Blue Log: Ten Pieces For Saxophone Album
- Design [Graphic] – André Meier, Franziska Kolb
- Liner Notes – Bert Noglik
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Martin Pearson
- Music By, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Producer – Urs Leimgruber
- Photography By – Philipp Hitz
Recorded January 14 & 15, 1999 at Radio DRS Zürich, Studio 2.
Mixed and mastered at the Platinum One.
"No overdubs and special effects, except on track #10."
- Barcode: 7619942113728
- Matrix / Runout: OMD 41.017288 /Adcom Trade Zug 041/7661066
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LA42
- Recorded At – Radio Studio DRS
- Mixed At – Platinum One Studio
- Mastered At – Platinum One Studio
From the album Blue Log - Ten Pieces for Saxophone Released in 2000 by For 4 Ears Switzerland. Blue Log: Ten Pieces for Saxophone by Alexander Vogel. Articles Tour Music Photos Related Search SHOP. Help improve the Blue Log: Ten Pieces for Saxophone page. All About Jazz musician pages are maintained by musicians, publicists and trusted members like you. Interested Tell us why you would like to improve the Blue Log: Ten Pieces for Saxophone musician page. 13 Pieces For Saxophone. Your Rating. Overview . FreeFreight Is Available. Click for Details List Price: Your Price: Back Ordered, usually ships in 1 - 2 weeks . Album Notes. Recording information: Electronic-Studio Akademie, Kunste, Berlin, Germany 12142006. Photographer: Gérard Rouy. Album 2007 13 Songs. The listing you're looking for has ended. Condition: New. 2019 Live at the Jazz Festival Willisau, Switzerland, 2017. 13 Pieces for Saxophone. Pale White Shout. Albeit - Montreuil - 1-3-2:-1
Title: Blue Log: Ten Pieces For Saxophone
Released: 11 Jan 2000
Style: Free Improvisation
MP3 album: 1376 mb
FLAC album: 1587 mb
Source: CD, Album
№ Cat: CD 1137
Label: For 4 Ears